The GEOSTAR G7 LQS automatic welder can be used to weld geomembranes in underground engineering and in landfill construction.
LQS allows data recording and monitoring of welding parameters. The pressure, welding speed and temperature are monitored and controlled via the digital display.
Additionally, the digital display enables the user to monitor the mains voltage during the welding process.
The welding data can be transferred to the MyLeister app via WiFi. LQS enables quality documentation of the welding data quickly and easily, which can be transferred to the MyLeister app via WiFi.
Thanks to its lightweight frame made of aluminum, the maintenance-friendly hot wedge weights roughly 18 kg (39.68 lbs.) and enables easy access to the mechanical parts of the machine (both for cleaning components and converting) .
The GEOSTAR G7 can easily weld various geomembranes made of:
with material thickness ranging from 1 to 3 mm (40 to 120 mil).
Not available for sale in the United States and Canada.
- 45% higher performance than GEOSTAR G5
- Drive motor has 100% more power than GEOSTAR G5
- Robust cast aluminum frame
- Welding parameter reports via the myLeister app
- Wireless data transmission via Wi-Fi
Easy, smart, quick.
Large hot wedge
Increased performance thanks to 130 mm long hot wedge.
Continuous control thanks to e-drive display
The pressure, welding speed and temperature are monitored and controlled via the digital display.
WELDING WITH EASE
Optimized wedge geometry
Faster welding thanks to new wedge geometry. Wedge replacement in less than one minute.
- Foundation waterproofing.
- Reservoirs and canals waterproofing.
- Landfill and mining membrane welding.
- Max. welding pressure: 1500 N
- Maximum temperature 420 ° C
- Dimensions 482 x 278 x 269 mm
- Power cable length: 3.0 m