Weldy’s HG 330-B is a high-performance heat gun with two, fast temperature switching intervals to select from, between 350 °C / 662 °F and 550 °C / 1022 °F.
This enables it to meet the requirements for a wide range of tasks, whether it’s for professionals or do-it-yourselfers. Whether it is removing paint and varnish, refreshing plastic parts, loosening fittings or de-icing pipes, the heat gun is a useful tool for various tasks that require hot air.
The Weldy HG 330-B heat gun has a light weight of only 700 g / 1.54 lbs, which means it can also be used for time-intensive tasks without the user getting tired. Even longer projects can be managed effortlessly. The HG 330-B heat gun belongs to Weldy’s line of hot-air hand tools. There are several device variants and universally usable accessories – such as glass protection nozzle and spoon reflector – available.
Not available for sale in the United States and Canada.
119.341 Wide slot nozzle
119.344 Reflector nozzle
- Handy due to ergonomic handle
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers
- Combines efficiency with solid performance
- Two fast temperature switching stages
- Reasonably priced, entry-level unit for professionals and DIY enthusiasts
- For processing plastic sheets and profiles
- Plastic forming
- Color removal
- Foil shrinking
- Cable shrinking
- Vehicle body upholstering
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 1100-1600 W
- Temperature: 350-550 °C
- Air volume at level 1: 250-350 l/min
- Air volume at level 2: 400-500 l/min
- Weight :510g
- Power cable length: 2.0m